COVID-19 Accommodations to Ensure the Safety of Our Worshipers
- Our sanctuary has a high ceiling with 72 thousand cubic feet of air in the room.
- The ventilation system for heating and AC moves air from the floor to the ceiling. Commercial thermostats run the air continuously during the day.
- Two high volume exhaust fans near the ceiling run during our worship services.
- Our central hallway has flow through ventilation with open windows on both sides.
- UV sterilizers have been installed within the ventilation system.
Chairs are set up to provide physical distancing between family groups.
Vaccination coverage of attendees is estimated to be at least as good as that of Olmsted County (~75%) for adults and youth ages 16 and up.
Morning worship services are livestreamed on the Salem Road Covenant YouTube Channel.