Come as you are!
Dress is casual! Join us to hear God’s word, pray, sing (a blend of contemporary praise and traditional hymns) and be taught!
Some things to know about our worship time:
- It starts at 9:30am each Sunday.
- We share the Lord’s Supper every week at Salem Road, and we welcome all believers to the table.
- Our “Nursery Nest” is for children up to 4 years old. Speak to the greeters or an usher for help finding it if you’d like to leave your child there during any part of the service.
- And after the service, stay for coffee! We welcome one and all to our community!
at 11:00 am (September – May)
This is what we call our “education” hour after worship. It’s our chance to CONNECT with God through study of His Word and CONNECT with each other over coffee and in groups.
- Our nursery care for young children continues, and we have a special “Wee Ones Worship Time” for 3 and 4 year olds from 11:00 to 11:20am. When that’s over, 4 year olds are welcome to stay in the Nursery area until CONNECT is done at noon.
- Children in kindergarten through grade 5 meet upstairs in the South Wing starting at 11:00. The have large group time and then divide into two classes for the remainder of the hour.
- Our middle schoolers meet for Confirmation class in The Nook, and our high schoolers meet in the Youth Building.
- And last but not least, our adults are divided in to three CONNECT groups, each led by a different teacher but studying the same material with opportunity for discussion. Join us!